A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Wychanko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Wychanko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Wychanko, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wychanko graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wychanko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Ann Wychanko MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Naomi A. Wychanko practice?
- Dr. Naomi Wychanko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naomi Wychanko practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Coshocton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, OH.
See Coshocton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.