A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Wychanko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Wychanko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Wychanko, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wychanko graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wychanko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wychanko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naomi A. Wychanko practice?
Dr. Naomi Wychanko practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Coshocton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, OH.
See Coshocton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.