A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Yachelevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Yachelevich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yachelevich
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yachelevich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Yachelevich, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Medical Genetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Yachelevich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Yachelevich MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Naomi Yachelevich practice?
- Dr. Naomi Yachelevich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Naomi Yachelevich practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Geneticists.