A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Yachelevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Yachelevich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yachelevich
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Yachelevich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Yachelevich, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Medical Genetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Yachelevich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Yachelevich MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Naomi Yachelevich practice?
- Dr. Naomi Yachelevich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Naomi Yachelevich practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Geneticists.