A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Zilkha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Zilkha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Zilkha, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zilkha graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Zilkha has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zilkha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naomi L. Zilkha practice?
Dr. Naomi Zilkha practices Pediatrics near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Pediatricians.