A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Napoleon Bequer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Napoleon Bequer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Napoleon Bequer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Laser Surgery
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bequer graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bequer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Palms West Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bequer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Napoleon Bequer practice?
Dr. Napoleon Bequer practices Otolaryngology near Loxahatchee, FL.
See Loxahatchee Otolaryngologists.