A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Napoleon Bequer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Napoleon Bequer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bequer
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bequer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Napoleon Bequer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Laser Surgery
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bequer graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bequer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Napoleon Bequer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Napoleon Bequer practice?
- Dr. Napoleon Bequer has 1 office location.
Dr. Napoleon Bequer practices Otolaryngology near Loxahatchee, FL.
See Loxahatchee Otolaryngologists.