A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Napoleon Bequer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Napoleon Bequer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bequer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bequer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Napoleon Bequer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Laser Surgery
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bequer graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bequer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Napoleon Bequer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Napoleon Bequer practice?
- Dr. Napoleon Bequer has 1 office location.
Dr. Napoleon Bequer practices Otolaryngology near Loxahatchee, FL.
See Loxahatchee Otolaryngologists.