A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Napoleon Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Napoleon Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Napoleon Lee MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Napoleon Lee practice?
- Dr. Napoleon Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Napoleon Lee practices Pediatrics near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians.