A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nara Pravat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nara Pravat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nara Pravat, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Facial Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pravat graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pravat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nara Prapan Pravat DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nara P. Pravat practice?
- Dr. Nara Pravat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nara Pravat practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Plano, TX.
See Grand Prairie Physiatrists and Grand Prairie Pain Management Doctors.