Dr. Nara Pravat Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Nara Pravat?

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Dr. Pravat is my pain management doctor. My ankle, back and neck pain are the main reasons I see Dr.Pravat. He has the best bedside manner of all the doctors I have ever seen and I have seen many. He sits and he answers every question my husband and I have. He takes the time to listen, HE HEARS YOU. He is one of a kind and I thank God for him every night when I say my prayers. Yes, as mandated by state laws you will have to take a urine test. Yes, if you fail the test he has no other option but to boot you as a patient. I highly recommend Dr. Pravat.

Posted on March 7th, 2013

Dr. Pravat is easy talk to and really seems to care. He sits down to talk and doesn't have his hand on the door knob to leave while you are discussing your medical issues like many doctors do. His office staff is also friendly and helpful.

Highly recommended

Posted on October 4th, 2012

In pain management, trust and communication are essential and Dr. Pravat excels in those areas. Of course you must earn that trust, but once that is established, he's not going to be second guessing everything you say like some doctor's. He also isn't trying to milk his patients by making them come every month except when it is specifically mandated by law.

Lower back pain pain management

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Dr. Nara Pravat is easy to work with, caring, and listens to you when it comes to pain management and lower back pain. I have been very pleased with the level of care I have received with Dr. Pravat.

Young, flippant and doesn't care

Posted on April 15th, 2012

Doctor is too young and inexperienced to be trying to treat patients in serious pain. He said so himself when he reviewed my records and was unfamiliar with some of the treatment drugs used in the past, and simply said he couldn't help me - see ya!

GLAD THE WAIT ISN'T SO LONG!!!

Posted on February 16th, 2012

Dr Pravat and his staff were great, very helpful and courteous. I've been going to a Dr for steroid injections for 2 years and the wait and time in the office was always at least 2 hours or more....and my wait here was short, and I also noticed everyone was in and out of there in a timely manner. The injection from Dr. Pravat has been the best results so far....Thanks Dr P!!! :)

current patient

Posted on June 21st, 2011

Dr.Nara Pravaat is extremely caring and professional. He did not hesitate to recommend treatments for me and effeciently apply them treatments. He also calls me by phone if I need to speak with him. He is excellent in assisting chronic pain patients.

Amazing!

Posted on May 26th, 2011

I Have to see this doctor every month for Horrible Migraines. I mean im only twenty and havin to deal with them there at times even disabling me from working. I cant tolerate these migraines. I even recommended my mother in law to see him. He is a compassionate great man. He has Given me my life back! Thank you Dr Pravat!

Posted on December 20th, 2016