Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Narain Mandhan
Dr. Narain Mandhan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monticello, IL, with another office in Monticello, IL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Mandhan is affiliated with Presence Covenant Medical Center, Kirby Medical Center and Presence St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Division St Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Narain Mandhan has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Narain Mandhan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monticello, IL.
Dr. Nadia Nasreen
Monticello, IL 0 mi8
Dr. Vikas Soma
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Monticello, IL 0 mi14
Dr. Judith Yasunaga
Monticello, IL 0 mi13