A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K Bhat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhat
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Bhat, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bhat has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Naras Bhat MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. K N. Bhat practice?
- Dr. K Bhat has 1 office location.
Dr. K Bhat practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Allergists, Concord Internists, and Concord Sleep Medicine Doctors.