Dr. Kaleyathodi Bhat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kaleyathodi Bhat?

February 24th, 2013

Dr. Bhat looks in my mouth, listens to my heart, writes a prescription and he's gone. He never spends enough time with me to answer any questions I may have. At my last visit he asked "anything else I can help you with?" I said yes, and he was out the door before I could say anything else. I get the feeling it's only a job to him and he doesn't really care about his patients.

January 13th, 2012

I like Dr Bhat, he listens to his patients, but I found it frustrating when the office staff did not speak english in my presence, I only speak english and this made me uncomfortableI was also frustrated, when their was aschedualling error, but DR Bhat quickly resloved the issue with an apology. Overall I believe you get good care here.

October 4th, 2010

30 Years Patient

I've been seeing Doctor Bhat for over 30 years. As a General Contractor we can be put under a lot of stress. Thank you Doctor Bhat, taking your advice on what medicines to take and foods to eat, my composition report is Athletic and my blood pressure is normal. I recommend anyone to listen to your advice and expertise in the field. Thank you again!

October 2nd, 2010

allergyandweightloss

Doctor Bhat showed me how allergy, inflammation and weight loss are connected. By using his method, I lost 18 lbs in 2 months.I lost 26 lbs in four months.I feel great, my cholesterol normal. blood pressure normal, snoring reduced.Dr. Bhat's and staff very compassionate, caring.

September 23rd, 2010

Dr,Bhat is unique and well knowledge doctor, I like the most that he spends good time with his patient and answers all questions, Staff at his office was also courteous.Thank you doctor for all you have done to fix my allergy problem.

September 9th, 2017