Overall Review

October 24th, 2014
Unfortunately, the staff that works for Dr. Palagummi has ruined any possible relation that I may have ever have has with him. To be accused by staff of being a liar and lied to about important information is very disturbing. One would think that a professional staff could not be capable of these things. I have good reason to believe these things were clearly done after a complaint was made regarding a temp nurse that was filling in from another location who complained to me that she couldn't find a blood pressure cuff and didn't know why they sent her to that office. Ever since that day and me making a formal complaint ( because my blood pressure never got taken) things got worse and out of control. I would never dream that an office would treat me the way I have been treated. If you have a desire to be treated in a courteous respectful manner then this is definitely not the place for you. I am an easy to get along with person and never would of dreamed in a million years this could happen to me.

February 5th, 2013
Retired
I was sorry to find out Dr. Palagummi had moved out from our community hospital. He was ( while my family doctor ) one of the best Internal doctor I ever had. Wish him well in all his futures plans...

March 27th, 2012
Patient and Knowledgable
Always takes his time with my family, very seldom have to wait more than 5 minutes. If we do have to wait an exceptable (other patient emergency) explanation is give. Returns call backs in a timely manner. Highly reccommend!

January 10th, 2012
He is not patient at all he has seen me twice and on both ocations he was running over an hour late and made me fill as it was my fault. He assume thigs and accused me of lying. I am ill and now I am forced to look for another doctor. I would never feel safe with him.