Learn more about Dr. Narasimha Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narasimha Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narasimha Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hi-Desert Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narasimha P Rao MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Narasimha P. Rao practice?
- Dr. Narasimha Rao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Narasimha Rao practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Desert, CA and Pinole, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists and Palm Springs Cardiologists.