A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narasimha Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narasimha Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narasimha Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hi-Desert Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narasimha P Rao MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Narasimha P. Rao practice?
- Dr. Narasimha Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Narasimha Rao practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists and Palm Springs Cardiologists.