A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narasimhaloo Venugopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narasimhaloo Venugopal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Venugopal graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Venugopal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narasimhaloo Venugopal MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narasimhaloo Venugopal practice?
- Dr. Narasimhaloo Venugopal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Narasimhaloo Venugopal practices Internal Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Internists.