A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. N Vemula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. N Vemula is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. N Vemula, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vemula graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Vemula has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. N Rao Vemula BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. N R. Vemula practice?
- Dr. N Vemula has 1 office location.
Dr. N Vemula practices Gastroenterology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Gastroenterologists.