A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narasimharao Vemula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narasimharao Vemula, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vemula graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Vemula has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vemula accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans