Dr. Narasimharao Vemula Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Narasimharao Vemula?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Narasimharao Vemula?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 15th, 2015

Saved My Life !!!

He saved my life in 1998 !! He found out that I had Colon Cancer and I had lost over half the amount of blood in my body. I had went to 3 different Dr's because I was having really bad leg cramps and all they told me to do was eat more potassium and some even did blood work and found nothing. Dr Vemula set up a colonoscopy and did blood work and before my colonoscopy even came up he already knew from the blood work that my leg cramps was being caused by the lack of blood in my body. I only had enough blood to keep my heart and other vital organs working and not enough to circulate through my long legs and back up or my heart would have stopped. He then did the colonoscopy and found the cancer. I owe my life to Dr Vemula for not turning me away like the other Dr's did and for taking the time to listen and figure out what was wrong with me. He is a GREAT MAN and DR and I Thank God for Him every day :)

September 5th, 2015

Dr. Vemula is kind,compassionate,and exceptionally intelligent. I am in very competent hands.

December 30th, 2015