A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neelagaru
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neelagaru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neelagaru graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Neelagaru has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru practice?
- Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru has 8 office locations.
Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Commerce, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, GA and Clayton, GA.
See Commerce Internists and Commerce Cardiologists.