Learn more about Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neelagaru
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neelagaru graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Neelagaru has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru practice?
- Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru has 8 office locations.
Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Commerce, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, GA and Clayton, GA.
See Commerce Internists and Commerce Cardiologists.