A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neelagaru graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Neelagaru has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neelagaru accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Narasimhulu N. Neelagaru practice?
Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Commerce, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, GA and Hoschton, GA.
See Commerce Internists and Commerce Cardiologists.