A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narayan Dharel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narayan Dharel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dharel graduated from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu.
Dr. Dharel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narayan Dharel MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narayan Dharel practice?
- Dr. Narayan Dharel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Narayan Dharel practices Internal Medicine near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Richmond Internists.