A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narayan Naik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narayan Naik, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Naik graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Naik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jack D. Weiler Hospital of Albert Einstein College
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narayan Shrinivas Naik MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Narayan S. Naik practice?
- Dr. Narayan Naik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Narayan Naik practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Chester, NY and New Rochelle, NY.
See Atlanta Dermatologists.