A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babu Ponakala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babu Ponakala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ponakala
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ponakala Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponakala graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ponakala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- ST Elizabeth Hospital Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babu Narayan Ponakala MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Babu N. Ponakala practice?
- Dr. Babu Ponakala has 1 office location.
Dr. Babu Ponakala practices Ophthalmology near Orland Park, IL.
See Orland Park Ophthalmologists.