A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babu Ponakala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babu Ponakala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ponakala
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ponakala Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponakala graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ponakala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- ST Elizabeth Hospital Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babu Narayan Ponakala MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Babu N. Ponakala practice?
- Dr. Babu Ponakala has 1 office location.
Dr. Babu Ponakala practices Ophthalmology near Orland Park, IL.
See Orland Park Ophthalmologists.