Neurologists
31150 Hoover Rd
Ste B
Warren, MI 48093
586-983-3666
Locations and availability (3)

• Currently 3.2553191489362 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
 |  5 stars  |  show details
by Anonymous on August 7, 2014 on Aug 23rd, 2014

Very informative. Direct and to the point yet with congeniality and comfortable conversation. Has no fear of telling the knowledge of the topic. Quick to answer questions. Dealt with my personality disorder (LOL). Very nice experience. 5 Stars!

|  Diagnosed the same day  |  show details
by Mary on Jul 20th, 2014

July 14th, 2014 DR. VERMA HAS BEEN OUR NEUROLOGIST FOR MANY YEARS, AND WE WOULD NOT THINK OF GOING ANY PLACE ELSE. MY HUSBAND WAS SEEING ANOTHER NEUROLOGIST FOR OVER A YEAR WITH NO DIAGNOSIS, I BROUGHT HIM TO DR. VERMA AND HE WAS DIAGNOSED THE SAME DAY.

by Former patient on Jun 27th, 2014

I don't have one good thing to say about this man. He's arrogant. He's dismissive. He doesn't listen. But he will medicate. He freely medicates.

|  Friendly doctor  |  show details
by Anonymous on May 12th, 2014

Dr. Verma was friendly and easy to talk to. He addressed all of my concerns. He got right to the point, no-muss, no-fuss. I got lost on my way to my appointment which set me back about 30 minutes and they got me in anyway. This was very much appreciated

|  Hopeful visit on April 2, 2014  |  show details
by Anonymous on Apr 9th, 2014

Dr. Verma addressed all of my issues and also scheduled a sleep study as I have gained weight. He sends a report to my Primary Care Physician. I receive excellent are there. I feel more hopeful after my visit.

|  Very pleased  |  show details
by Anonymous on Mar 8th, 2014

I was and am very pleased with this dr I will not go to any other dr yes he is very good and i have learned alot from the dr thank you so much for your help

|  Very pleased!  |  show details
by Anonymous on Feb 1st, 2014

|  Thank God for Dr Verma  |  show details
by Jacqueline on Dec 29th, 2013

Dr. Verma has been a wonderful part of my life. I thank god for him everyday since my surgery on 11/10/2005. I have been seizure free since then!

|  He is amazing and the greatest  |  show details
by Anonymous on Nov 28th, 2013

Anonymous Verified Patient September 30th, 2013 Dr. Verma is an amazing Dr. and his staff is very helpful and professional. They care and take time for me as a patient. Dr Verma and Staff thanks for all you do. Kind Regards, Michelle Anonymous Verified Patient September 9th, 2013 He is the greatest!

|  Great Neurologist  |  show details
by Anonymous on Oct 26th, 2013

Dr Verma is the best! He always squeezes me in with my hectic schedule and talks to me about my everyday life not just my disfunctional brain. Dr Verma somehow makes me feel not so sad about my 2 head injuries and lifts my spirits. That is encouraging. Dr. Verma is a wonderful neurologist! I have referred many people to him, and I always will. He has helped me very much, and I am truly thankful. Great doctor and personality. No words can express my thanks!

|  GREAT OFFICE, ORGANIZED CARE  |  show details
by A SATISFIED PATIENT on Sep 18th, 2013

THE FRONT OFFICE IS WELL ORGANIZED, POLITE AND EFFICIENT. PHYSICIANS AND PA'S ARE EXCELLENT. FOLLOW UPS ARE THOROUGH. MOST TESTING IS DONE ON SITE. COMPASSION IS PALPABLE. WAITING ROOM IS SPACIOUS AND DECORATED WITH DOCTOR'S TESTIMONIALS.

|  Bed side manner  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2013

He has a great bedside manner according to his girl friend neelam gill He takes very good care of her Even paid for her to go to china to study to be a doctor Neelam gill is also Indian Be careful doctor your wife neelam might find out about her

|  ARROGANT  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

This man has a god-complex. He thinks he knows all, so much so that he didn't even feel the need to converse with me, or listen to me explain my symptoms. I'll never go back to him.

Jul 19th, 2012

I really have nothing positive to say about this man. He diagnosed me with narcolepsy, even though my sleep study was inconclusive. I couldn't stand his arrogance, so I went elsewhere. At another neurologist's office, they tested me for seizures, of which I do have. Dr. Verma never tested me for seizures. If you're looking for good neurology meds, Dr. Verma is your guy. If you're looking for good neurological CARE? Go elsewhere.

|  Convenient hours, walk in option  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2012

This busy clinic offers convenient 9 AM-7 PM hours and walk-in option, first of its kind in the field of neurology where the waiting time to get into other clinics may be 4-8 weeks. Academic neurology is practiced and waiting time may be at times more than expected as each patient is given close and individual attention. Nearly all insurances are accepted.

|  nothing good to say about this man....  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

This man diagnosed me with narcolepsy. I explained I have profound fatigue, not problems with being sleepy. I went to another neurologist, who looked over all of my records from Dr. Verma and said that there is NO evidence of any kind that I have narcolepsy. I went to another neurologist, who said the same thing. I wasted years thinking I had narcolepsy, and would just have to live with my fatigue.

|  Rated Top Doc in Hour-detroit magazine, US news and World report and Press Ganey surveys 2004 thru 2011  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2012

Dr Verma was rated among top 1 % neurologists in the entire nation during the Press Ganey survey in 2004-2006. He was rated a Top Doc by Hour Detroit magazine in both 2010 and 2011 and US News and World Report also rated him a Top Doc in 2011.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

Dr. Verma and his P.A.'s are awesome. They really helped me out.

|  wow, not in a good way.  |  show details
May 27th, 2011

I saw him for migraines, he did no testing to make sure this was the real problem vs underlying issues and handed me a rx for some medication and I was out the door. I waited an HOUR to see him and spent maybe 10 minutes in the room. A few weeks later I developed some other issues and was hospitalized by him. I saw him exactly 2 times in 5 days, once when I was admitted for about 2 minutes and then on my last day there when he rushed in gave me a diagnosis and left without asking if I had any questions or understood. It was an aweful experience and flat out unprofessional. He obviously didn't care about me as a patient or he would have taken a moment to go over his diagnosis with me.Whoever this "colleauge" is that left a post is either the doctor himself or someone just as aweful as him. I don't believe asking for an explanation constitutes an unreasonable demand and I never requested medicine.

|  Really Good Doctor  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2011

My family members and I have gone to Dr. Verma for years. He always gets the problem solved and his staff are very nice. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  A grateful patient and colleague  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2010

Dr Verma has over 15,000 patients and was named the top doc in Oct 2010 issue of HOUR magazine. He was rated among top 1 percent of all neurologists in USA in Press Ganey Survey 2004-2006. Some of the comments made on this forum are clearly from disgruntled patients who were denied unfairly demanded favors/medications. There is an untold number who are extremely grateful for his diagnostic acumen and care.

|  no thank you....  |  show details
by Mary on Sep 13th, 2010

I see why it's so easy to get an appointment with this doctor. He probably doesn't have many patients. His arrogance, lack of bedside manner, and inaccuracy in diagnosing his patients are probably the main reasons why. Either that or his office staff. Never have I dealt with more UNPROFESSIONAL bunch. I've seen many, many doctors in my day. Dr. Verma is among the very worst. I strongly encourage you to seek out another neurologist if you need one. ANY other neurologist.

|  Dr Who? Never met the man, yet have had 4 appts  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2010

I've been to the sleep center 4 times and have not met man. I'm becoming leary of the operation since I have yet to receive any kind of treatment. Office visit waits are horrible, minimum 45 minute wait only to speak to someone other than the Doctor.

|  Best Doctor I have ever met  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2010

Every time I come in for follow up visits the girls welcome me with warm smiling hello's and know me by name!! When Erica takes you back she makes me feel like family I show her pictures of my grand kids and she shows me pictures of her baby's. When Dr. Verma comes into the room he greats me with a smile and how are you doing! He explains things to me and makes me feel better about having some of the problems I have. He also is there if I ever have any questions. I would recommend Dr. Verma to everyone.

|  horrible!  |  show details
by K.M. on Aug 10th, 2010

I would not recommend this man or office to my worst enemy. His office staff is among the worst. He doesn't listen, is profoundly arrogant, and got my diagnosis dead WRONG! He told me I had narcolepsy, but the two neurologists I saw after him said they see NO evidence of that on the sleep study he based his diagnosis on! As it turns out, I have seizures. He never checked me for seizures.

|  Compassionate complete care  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2010

True to its slogan, this clinic provides accurate and rapid diagnosis and compassionate and complete treatment. My acquaintance remained undiagnosed for 3 weeks in the hospital while tests including biopsy were done and found negative. Dr Verma was then consulted and made the diagnosis within first few minutes of evaluation of a rare condition called Guillaine-Barre syndrome, started treatment and my friend was on her way to full recovery from the very next day.

Apr 7th, 2010

Dr Verma is a great doctor I have told my family and friends about him. His staff is very nice and friendly

|  If you want a dr who will give you meds, he's it...  |  show details
by M. on Oct 14th, 2009

I came in with excessive fatigue. He told me I had narcolepsy even though I took the EDS test and scored within normal ranges, and my sleep test proved "inconclusive." When I got my records from him to take to a different doctor, I noticed he wrote that I "grossly underestimated" my EDS values. As it turns out, I don't have any concrete proof of having narcolepsy, but I do have a problem with seizures, a problem Dr. Verma did NOT diagnose.

Sep 27th, 2009

Dr. Verma successfully diagnosed and treated what competely baffled the University of Michigan's still-learning doctors. He's a busy man, but worth a few extra minutes...you will be well taken care of.

|  Never saw the Doctor  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2008

after three appointments, I still had not seen the Doctor, only the physicians assistant.