Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Healing presence show details Healing presence
by Verified patient on Jun 27th, 2015

Dr. Verma is compassionate, highly skilled, a most gentle and patient listener. His greatest asset is his genuine healing presence. He loves his work and his patients and this is always reflected in his staff.

Very caring show details Very caring
by Verified patient on May 7th, 2015

Excellent physicians, staff, and care. However, appointments may need to be booked more accordingly to the time it takes per patient because there is often times a long wait lately. Still would very much recommend Dr. Verma to anybody. He's very caring!

never going back.... show details never going back....
by no longer his patient on Feb 5th, 2015

This doctor is so arrogant and has such a god-complex that he was able to diagnose me within a minute of him seeing me. He cut me off, and told me I had narcolepsy. Based on other reviews here, apparently that's a favorite diagnosis of his. But, like the others, I did not have narcolepsy. I have myasthenia gravis. If an enemy of mine told me they were seeing Dr. Verma, I'd probably tell them not to.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Impressed with the much reduced wait time - please keep it up! Thank you.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good Dr. No complaints

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so very grateful and appreciative of their services!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
I travel over 800 miles to see him show details I travel over 800 miles to see him
by Susanne on Oct 24th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Verma for over 15 years. Although wait times are sometime long, they are well worth it. You will get all the time you need. I travel 827 miles twice a year to see him. Excellent Neurologist!

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is very knowledgeable, his staff is very good and caring.

Unthinkable show details Unthinkable
by Mary on Sep 23rd, 2014

Dr. Verma has been the Neurologist for both my husband and myself for over 20 years, and it is unthinkable for us to even consider anyone else. He is patient, considerate, and kind. Above all, his knowledge, experience,and skills are unmatched.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Sep 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with Dr. Verma and his care. He was able to determine what was wrong and how to correct the problem with my daughter

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Verma is excellent, as is his office staff. They are very, very busy and are friendly to all of the patients.

5 stars show details 5 stars
by Anonymous on August 7, 2014 on Aug 23rd, 2014

Very informative. Direct and to the point yet with congeniality and comfortable conversation. Has no fear of telling the knowledge of the topic. Quick to answer questions. Dealt with my personality disorder (LOL). Very nice experience. 5 Stars!

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Verma and staff are completely professional and very personable. They promote total confidence from me as their patient and always will.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Because they have to use the computers for the patients it makes the visit longer but with time perhaps it will flow better.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been coming here for years and wouldn't change Drs. I had the opportunity to change clinics and I chose to pay a higher premium to stay with Dr. Verma. Such caring staff keep up the good work.

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Treatment is still in Progress, will comment after.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Diagnosed the same day show details Diagnosed the same day
by Mary on Jul 20th, 2014

July 14th, 2014 DR. VERMA HAS BEEN OUR NEUROLOGIST FOR MANY YEARS, AND WE WOULD NOT THINK OF GOING ANY PLACE ELSE. MY HUSBAND WAS SEEING ANOTHER NEUROLOGIST FOR OVER A YEAR WITH NO DIAGNOSIS, I BROUGHT HIM TO DR. VERMA AND HE WAS DIAGNOSED THE SAME DAY.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband, who had taken two hours off of work by canceling patients, was not able to stay for the office visit, since my appointment with the dr. came two hours later then the appointed time, he had to return to work before the doctor came into the room

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

VERY PROFESSIONAL ,KIND , AND COMPLETE.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

by Former patient on Jun 27th, 2014

I don't have one good thing to say about this man. He's arrogant. He's dismissive. He doesn't listen. But he will medicate. He freely medicates.

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Verma is dedicated, thorough compassionate and the best Dr. I have ever had!

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Verma addressed all of my issues and also scheduled a sleep study as I have gained weight. He sends a report tof my Primary Care Physician. I receive excellent are there. I feel more hopeful after my visit.

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Verma always provides me with excellent treatment. His concern for my well being never wavers. His staff is also top notch. Would recommend his services to anybody seeking a quality health care physician. Thank you very much Dr. Verma.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I didn't sleep at all. The clinic should be called a sleep disorder clinic and not a sleep clinic. Not everyone is able to sleep.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Considering I was 20 minutes late for my appt they still got me in and didn't rescheduled so the time waited was my own fault. Very friendly staff and he's a doctor that listens to his patients and their concerns.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Verma is great. He has helped me out a lot.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Verma was friendly and easy to talk to. He addressed all of my concerns. He got right to the point, no-muss, no-fuss. I got lost on my way to my appointment which set me back about 30 minutes and they got me in anyway. This was very much appreciated!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Friendly doctor show details Friendly doctor
by Anonymous on May 12th, 2014

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Verma's for over 20 years. His care has helped me to lead a better life.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Verma and his staff are the greatest!.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr. Verma for about two years. I love my Dr. V he listens to you and he gives you his undivided attention. Dr. V gives you the best advice medically. The staff there is very nice. Yes I recommend Dr. Verma.

Hopeful visit on April 2, 2014 show details Hopeful visit on April 2, 2014
by Anonymous on Apr 9th, 2014

Dr. Verma addressed all of my issues and also scheduled a sleep study as I have gained weight. He sends a report to my Primary Care Physician. I receive excellent are there. I feel more hopeful after my visit.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was thorough ,pleasant and explained my probable problems.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very personable and sincere.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I just Love Dr. Verma! I have been seeing him since 1999 and have referred him to many of my family and friends. He is the best.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Very pleased show details Very pleased
by Anonymous on Mar 8th, 2014

I was and am very pleased with this dr I will not go to any other dr yes he is very good and i have learned alot from the dr thank you so much for your help

Very pleased! show details Very pleased!
by Anonymous on Feb 1st, 2014

Thank God for Dr Verma show details Thank God for Dr Verma
by Jacqueline on Dec 29th, 2013

Dr. Verma has been a wonderful part of my life. I thank god for him everyday since my surgery on 11/10/2005. I have been seizure free since then!

He is amazing and the greatest show details He is amazing and the greatest
by Anonymous on Nov 28th, 2013

Anonymous Verified Patient September 30th, 2013 Dr. Verma is an amazing Dr. and his staff is very helpful and professional. They care and take time for me as a patient. Dr Verma and Staff thanks for all you do. Kind Regards, Michelle Anonymous Verified Patient September 9th, 2013 He is the greatest!

Great Neurologist show details Great Neurologist
by Anonymous on Oct 26th, 2013

Dr Verma is the best! He always squeezes me in with my hectic schedule and talks to me about my everyday life not just my disfunctional brain. Dr Verma somehow makes me feel not so sad about my 2 head injuries and lifts my spirits. That is encouraging. Dr. Verma is a wonderful neurologist! I have referred many people to him, and I always will. He has helped me very much, and I am truly thankful. Great doctor and personality. No words can express my thanks!

GREAT OFFICE, ORGANIZED CARE show details GREAT OFFICE, ORGANIZED CARE
by A SATISFIED PATIENT on Sep 18th, 2013

THE FRONT OFFICE IS WELL ORGANIZED, POLITE AND EFFICIENT. PHYSICIANS AND PA'S ARE EXCELLENT. FOLLOW UPS ARE THOROUGH. MOST TESTING IS DONE ON SITE. COMPASSION IS PALPABLE. WAITING ROOM IS SPACIOUS AND DECORATED WITH DOCTOR'S TESTIMONIALS.

ARROGANT show details ARROGANT
Nov 19th, 2012

This man has a god-complex. He thinks he knows all, so much so that he didn't even feel the need to converse with me, or listen to me explain my symptoms. I'll never go back to him.

Jul 19th, 2012

I really have nothing positive to say about this man. He diagnosed me with narcolepsy, even though my sleep study was inconclusive. I couldn't stand his arrogance, so I went elsewhere. At another neurologist's office, they tested me for seizures, of which I do have. Dr. Verma never tested me for seizures. If you're looking for good neurology meds, Dr. Verma is your guy. If you're looking for good neurological CARE? Go elsewhere.

Convenient hours, walk in option show details Convenient hours, walk in option
Jul 15th, 2012

This busy clinic offers convenient 9 AM-7 PM hours and walk-in option, first of its kind in the field of neurology where the waiting time to get into other clinics may be 4-8 weeks. Academic neurology is practiced and waiting time may be at times more than expected as each patient is given close and individual attention. Nearly all insurances are accepted.

nothing good to say about this man.... show details nothing good to say about this man....
May 29th, 2012

This man diagnosed me with narcolepsy. I explained I have profound fatigue, not problems with being sleepy. I went to another neurologist, who looked over all of my records from Dr. Verma and said that there is NO evidence of any kind that I have narcolepsy. I went to another neurologist, who said the same thing. I wasted years thinking I had narcolepsy, and would just have to live with my fatigue.

Rated Top Doc in Hour-detroit magazine, US news and World report and Press Ganey surveys 2004 thru 2011 show details Rated Top Doc in Hour-detroit magazine, US news and World report and Press Ganey surveys 2004 thru 2011
Mar 25th, 2012

Dr Verma was rated among top 1 % neurologists in the entire nation during the Press Ganey survey in 2004-2006. He was rated a Top Doc by Hour Detroit magazine in both 2010 and 2011 and US News and World Report also rated him a Top Doc in 2011.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Jun 9th, 2011

Dr. Verma and his P.A.'s are awesome. They really helped me out.

wow, not in a good way. show details wow, not in a good way.
May 27th, 2011

I saw him for migraines, he did no testing to make sure this was the real problem vs underlying issues and handed me a rx for some medication and I was out the door. I waited an HOUR to see him and spent maybe 10 minutes in the room. A few weeks later I developed some other issues and was hospitalized by him. I saw him exactly 2 times in 5 days, once when I was admitted for about 2 minutes and then on my last day there when he rushed in gave me a diagnosis and left without asking if I had any questions or understood. It was an aweful experience and flat out unprofessional. He obviously didn't care about me as a patient or he would have taken a moment to go over his diagnosis with me.Whoever this "colleauge" is that left a post is either the doctor himself or someone just as aweful as him. I don't believe asking for an explanation constitutes an unreasonable demand and I never requested medicine.

Really Good Doctor show details Really Good Doctor
Apr 24th, 2011

My family members and I have gone to Dr. Verma for years. He always gets the problem solved and his staff are very nice. I would recommend him to anyone.

A grateful patient and colleague show details A grateful patient and colleague
Sep 20th, 2010

Dr Verma has over 15,000 patients and was named the top doc in Oct 2010 issue of HOUR magazine. He was rated among top 1 percent of all neurologists in USA in Press Ganey Survey 2004-2006. Some of the comments made on this forum are clearly from disgruntled patients who were denied unfairly demanded favors/medications. There is an untold number who are extremely grateful for his diagnostic acumen and care.

no thank you.... show details no thank you....
by Mary on Sep 13th, 2010

I see why it's so easy to get an appointment with this doctor. He probably doesn't have many patients. His arrogance, lack of bedside manner, and inaccuracy in diagnosing his patients are probably the main reasons why. Either that or his office staff. Never have I dealt with more UNPROFESSIONAL bunch. I've seen many, many doctors in my day. Dr. Verma is among the very worst. I strongly encourage you to seek out another neurologist if you need one. ANY other neurologist.

Dr Who? Never met the man, yet have had 4 appts show details Dr Who? Never met the man, yet have had 4 appts
Sep 12th, 2010

I've been to the sleep center 4 times and have not met man. I'm becoming leary of the operation since I have yet to receive any kind of treatment. Office visit waits are horrible, minimum 45 minute wait only to speak to someone other than the Doctor.

Best Doctor I have ever met show details Best Doctor I have ever met
Aug 31st, 2010

Every time I come in for follow up visits the girls welcome me with warm smiling hello's and know me by name!! When Erica takes you back she makes me feel like family I show her pictures of my grand kids and she shows me pictures of her baby's. When Dr. Verma comes into the room he greats me with a smile and how are you doing! He explains things to me and makes me feel better about having some of the problems I have. He also is there if I ever have any questions. I would recommend Dr. Verma to everyone.

horrible! show details horrible!
by K.M. on Aug 10th, 2010

I would not recommend this man or office to my worst enemy. His office staff is among the worst. He doesn't listen, is profoundly arrogant, and got my diagnosis dead WRONG! He told me I had narcolepsy, but the two neurologists I saw after him said they see NO evidence of that on the sleep study he based his diagnosis on! As it turns out, I have seizures. He never checked me for seizures.

Compassionate complete care show details Compassionate complete care
Jul 18th, 2010

True to its slogan, this clinic provides accurate and rapid diagnosis and compassionate and complete treatment. My acquaintance remained undiagnosed for 3 weeks in the hospital while tests including biopsy were done and found negative. Dr Verma was then consulted and made the diagnosis within first few minutes of evaluation of a rare condition called Guillaine-Barre syndrome, started treatment and my friend was on her way to full recovery from the very next day.

Apr 7th, 2010

Dr Verma is a great doctor I have told my family and friends about him. His staff is very nice and friendly

If you want a dr who will give you meds, he's it... show details If you want a dr who will give you meds, he's it...
by M. on Oct 14th, 2009

I came in with excessive fatigue. He told me I had narcolepsy even though I took the EDS test and scored within normal ranges, and my sleep test proved "inconclusive." When I got my records from him to take to a different doctor, I noticed he wrote that I "grossly underestimated" my EDS values. As it turns out, I don't have any concrete proof of having narcolepsy, but I do have a problem with seizures, a problem Dr. Verma did NOT diagnose.

Sep 27th, 2009

Dr. Verma successfully diagnosed and treated what competely baffled the University of Michigan's still-learning doctors. He's a busy man, but worth a few extra minutes...you will be well taken care of.

Never saw the Doctor show details Never saw the Doctor
Aug 13th, 2008

after three appointments, I still had not seen the Doctor, only the physicians assistant.