A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narayana Ambati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narayana Ambati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narayana Ambati, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambati graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Ambati has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narayana S Ambati MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Narayana S. Ambati practice?
- Dr. Narayana Ambati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Narayana Ambati practices Urology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Urologists.