A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narayana Ambati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narayana Ambati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ambati
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ambati Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narayana Ambati, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambati graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Ambati has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narayana Sriman Ambati MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Narayana S. Ambati practice?
- Dr. Narayana Ambati has 1 office location.
Dr. Narayana Ambati practices Urology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Urologists.