Dr. Narayana Ambati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Narayana Ambati?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2016

6month is too long between office visit.

February 16th, 2016

Frustrated

Dr. Ambati does a fair job of looking into my father's problem, although I feel that more can be done to address certain issues more promptly. The biggest issue for me is the rude, inefficient, and sometimes sloppy work of the staff. Rude and cold is more accurate. Scheduling is sometimes a nightmare. It took 3 weeks for anybody to schedule a CT. Now, I'm having to call again and again to try to schedule a surgery date that should've been done a week ago. On the last visit, the med assistant who was taking my father's vitals was incredibly rude-some 20 something year old barking orders at him as if he was a dog. She also does dishonest work, as a manual blood pressure cannot be done through a thick jacket, but she did not realize that an RN was observing her. I am seriously contemplating switching to another urology center, as my family is losing confidence and patience with this place.

June 11th, 2013

Terrible communicator

Dont waste you time with this one. Waiting time always long and is always in a hurry to finish with you. Communication is totally lacking. If you critisize he will dismiss you as a patient and leave you high and dry

October 1st, 2012

Good work

May 6th, 2012

Awesome doctor

I had a great experience here. The doctor is highly regarded. He is faculty at UCSF. He has a great bedside manner and I know many people who think he is a very skilled surgeon. I'm glad I was seen by him. He took care of my problem and took the time to explain to me and my family the options and pros and cons.

April 5th, 2010

I sat in the waiting room until almost closing time before I was even saw. Once in the back, there was no follow up. Very poor unprofessional staff in the back. I agree with the other patient. the dr. seemed more interested in trying to get a surgery out of the patient, then just trying to help. Once I asked to think about the surgery first, and wanted to know if there were other options besides the surgery, I was told to "just live with it."

October 9th, 2008

I wasn't very impressed with this Doctor. He was mainly interested in obtaining a surgery out of the patient. Very apathetic. His office staff is extremely unprofessional.

March 7th, 2017