A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narayana Bulusu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narayana Bulusu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bulusu
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Bulusu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narayana Bulusu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulusu graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Bulusu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narayana Venkata Bulusu MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Narayana V. Bulusu practice?
- Dr. Narayana Bulusu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Narayana Bulusu practices Urology near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Leandro, CA.
See Castro Valley Urologists.