A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narayana Gunda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narayana Gunda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narayana Gunda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunda graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Gunda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narayana Rao Gunda MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narayana R. Gunda practice?
- Dr. Narayana Gunda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Narayana Gunda practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brawley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Brawley Internists and Brawley Geriatric Doctors.