A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narayana Nagubadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narayana Nagubadi, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagubadi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nagubadi has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narayana Swamy Nagubadi MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narayana S. Nagubadi practice?
- Dr. Narayana Nagubadi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Narayana Nagubadi practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Bolingbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL.
See Bolingbrook Internists and Bolingbrook Sleep Medicine Doctors.