A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narayana Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narayana Pai, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pai
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Pai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- OU Medical Center
- OU Medical Center Edmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narayana M Pai MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Narayana M. Pai practice?
- Dr. Narayana Pai has 1 office location.
Dr. Narayana Pai practices Psychiatry near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Psychiatrists.