A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narayana Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narayana Pai, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Pai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- OU Medical Center
- OU Medical Center Edmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narayana M Pai MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Narayana M. Pai practice?
- Dr. Narayana Pai has 1 office location.
Dr. Narayana Pai practices Psychiatry near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Psychiatrists.