Learn more about Dr. Narayana Prasanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narayana Prasanna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasanna
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prasanna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narayana Prasanna, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasanna graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Prasanna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houlton Regional Hospital
- Cary Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narayana Menta Prasanna BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Narayana M. Prasanna practice?
- Dr. Narayana Prasanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Narayana Prasanna practices Otolaryngology near Presque Isle, ME.
See Presque Isle Otolaryngologists.