A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narayana Prasanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narayana Prasanna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasanna
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prasanna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narayana Prasanna, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasanna graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Prasanna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houlton Regional Hospital
- Cary Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narayana Menta Prasanna BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Narayana M. Prasanna practice?
- Dr. Narayana Prasanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Narayana Prasanna practices Otolaryngology near Presque Isle, ME.
See Presque Isle Otolaryngologists.