Learn more about Dr. Narayanan Venkatasubramani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narayanan Venkatasubramani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venkatasubramani
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Venkatasubramani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narayanan Venkatasubramani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatasubramani graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Venkatasubramani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Bellin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narayanan Venkatasubramani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Narayanan Venkatasubramani practice?
- Dr. Narayanan Venkatasubramani has 1 office location.
Dr. Narayanan Venkatasubramani practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Pediatricians and Durham Gastroenterologists.