A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narayanan Venkatasubramani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narayanan Venkatasubramani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venkatasubramani
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Venkatasubramani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narayanan Venkatasubramani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatasubramani graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Venkatasubramani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Bellin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narayanan Venkatasubramani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Narayanan Venkatasubramani practice?
- Dr. Narayanan Venkatasubramani has 1 office location.
Dr. Narayanan Venkatasubramani practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Pediatricians and Durham Gastroenterologists.