Learn more about Dr. Narayanaswamy Peddanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narayanaswamy Peddanna is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peddanna
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Peddanna Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narayanaswamy Peddanna, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Peddanna graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Peddanna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narayanaswamy S Peddanna MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Narayanaswamy S. Peddanna practice?
- Dr. Narayanaswamy Peddanna has 7 office locations.
Dr. Narayanaswamy Peddanna practices Gastroenterology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Springboro, OH and Jamestown, OH.
See Dayton Gastroenterologists.