A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narcisa German:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narcisa German is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. German
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. German Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narcisa German, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. German graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca. She has 3 awards.
Dr. German has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
- Bloomington Hospital Of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narcisa Codruta German MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Narcisa C. German practice?
- Dr. Narcisa German has 2 office locations.
Dr. Narcisa German practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Internists and Bloomington Rheumatologists.