A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narciso Azurin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narciso Azurin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Azurin graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Azurin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azurin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 143 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Narciso M. Azurin practice?
Dr. Narciso Azurin practices Family Medicine near South Gate, CA.
See South Gate Family Physicians.