A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narciso Azurin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narciso Azurin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Azurin graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Azurin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narciso Manianillo Azurin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narciso M. Azurin practice?
- Dr. Narciso Azurin has 1 office location.
Dr. Narciso Azurin practices Family Medicine near South Gate, CA.
See South Gate Family Physicians.