Learn more about Dr. Narciso Azurin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narciso Azurin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azurin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Azurin Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Azurin graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Azurin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narciso Manianillo Azurin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narciso M. Azurin practice?
- Dr. Narciso Azurin has 1 office location.
Dr. Narciso Azurin practices Family Medicine near South Gate, CA.
See South Gate Primary Care Doctors.