Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have never had such great recuperation from any of my past surgeries and I'm sure that Dr. Gomez's vast knowledge and professionalism were the culprit. I would highly recommend him.

May 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gomez will always be my first rate doctor because he saved my husbands life a few years ago. He is not only my doctor but also our friend

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS IN MEMORIAL HEALTH SYSTEM.

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The best doctor that I've ever encountered

Mar 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great overall experience, very timely, polite, and listened to all my concerns about procedure.

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had a wonderful experience! Fast, friendly, professional services.

Mar 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gomez and staff has been courteous and informative about my health

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

gracias por tu ayuda Narciso. En un momento dificil eres una bendicion.

Feb 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A few years ago Dr. Gomez operated on me and saved my life. To me and my wife he is absolutely the best and we both love him,not only for his skill as a very fine surgeon, but also as wonderful human being

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Narciso Gomez doctor es mi ángel de la guarda. Es una persona extraordinaria y brillante en su profesión.

Jan 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gomez is extremely friendly and makes me feel very comfortable.

Dec 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I ONLY TRUST Dr Narsisco Gomez with my LIFE HE'S truly 1 in a million, the BEST OF THE BEST, SUPER intelligent, happy, nice, fully explains everything & all options, HIGHLY RECCOMEND HIM TO EVERYONE, YOU'DE be LUCKY to have him, he's the BEST there is.

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All the employees are well trained and know what to do, and listen to the patient.

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was awesome and kind. The only problem was his front desk staff. They weren't helpful or nice. Did not match the physicians high markings for customer service.

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff is great, always supporting and helpful. Although there are many times patients waiting, Dr Gomez is always prompt, fast, firm, and precise in diagnostic, he doesn't mind answering to all your questions or concerns.

Nov 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor. Personable. Gives you complete attention and listens. Very clean and modern office. Office personnel kind and helpful

Nov 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The experience was excellent. I received excellent care! Staff is great! I would highly recommend Dr. Gomez.

Nov 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A highly competent physician and surgeon with an amazing and helpful staff.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent professional.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Continues to display a friendly, exceptional clinical knowledge and wonderful bedside manner.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff and Dr Gomez are very professional and caring.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

??

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr gormez is the best for me and my family I hope every Dr is Dr Gormez Serge Dumas love you Dr gormez

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks doctor for everything and to your staff too, they are very kind.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is the best doctor in USA that I had in the last 20 years. He is amazing, very profesional, explain everything clear enough to be understand by the patient, he is very concern about the patient health, n he knows n remember his patients, very important

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Extremely professional and down to earth. Excellent and fun staff, accompanied by a very skilled professional...can't ask for more. I'm very thrilled to have found this amazing team!

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gomez is the best, kind, dedicated and is concerned with the patient's well being.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gomez is enthusiastic about his practice and unlike many specialists does not talk down to patients. He loves a challenge and is open to going beyond the call of duty. His staff has a standard of support that is hard to find in todays medical world.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Makes sound decisions when faced with unexpected challenges.

Jul 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm very grateful for the service that narciso gomez gave me.He is an excellent doctor.I recommend him as the #1 doctor for both my friends and family.

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Narciso Gomez made me feel comfortable and addressed all of my concerns.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gomez is simply amazing. His bedside manner is outstanding and makes your office visit free of any stresses. He explains everything and leaves no questions unanswered. I would definetly recommend him to anyone!!

Jun 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I went in with one hemmoroid. After surgery on it I had 3.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Gomez is the best at what he does... He explained the situations with visuals use as graph and picture and make sure you understand what was done and what ganna be done if needed!

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Amazing new place.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gomez has exceptional bed side manners.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'd like to take a moment & say Dr. Gomez & his entire staff (especially Carolina & Stefanie) are always very sweet, attentive to my needs & address my concerns. Extremely pleased to have been referred to him. I'm in good hands with him & his staff! =)

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gomez and his MAs are ALWAYS accommodating and friendly. They make you feel as if you are the only patient in the office. I have been a patient of Dr. Gomez for several years and now my entire family sees him. Wish I didn't have to visit other Drs!!

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with the results of my surgical procedure. My recovery is slow but without any problem. Dr. Narciso Gomez explains exactly the problem and recommends a solution.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gomez is an excellent professional and a very kind and sweet human being! His assistants also were very professional nice!

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been dealing with my situation for over 7 months and I thank god for putting me in the hands of Dr. Gomez!!!! His professionalism and caring is greatly appreciated!!! Highly recommend Dr.Gomez!!!

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor. You can thrust him.

Jan 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My experience with Dr. Gomez was outstanding. He truly cares about his patience and listens. I went in to his office on Thursday and in order to assist me with my schedule I had surgery the very next day. Great bedside manner.