A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narciso Inez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narciso Inez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Inez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Inez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Inez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Narciso O. Inez practice?
- Dr. Narciso Inez practices Surgery near Rochester Hills, MI.