A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narciso Inez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Inez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narciso Inez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Inez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Inez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narciso Ortega Inez MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Narciso O. Inez practice?
- Dr. Narciso Inez has 1 office location.
- Dr. Narciso Inez practices Surgery near Rochester Hills, MI.