Learn more about Dr. Narciso Padua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narciso Padua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narciso Padua, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Padua graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Padua has 7 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narciso Thad Padua MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Narciso T. Padua practice?
- Dr. Narciso Padua has 3 office locations.
Dr. Narciso Padua practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.