A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narciso Padua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narciso Padua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narciso Padua, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Padua graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Padua has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Padua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Narciso T. Padua practice?
Dr. Narciso Padua practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.