A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narciso Padua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narciso Padua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narciso Padua, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Padua graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Padua has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narciso Thad Padua MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Narciso T. Padua practice?
- Dr. Narciso Padua has 3 office locations.
Dr. Narciso Padua practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.