A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naren Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naren Gupta, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naren Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences Delhi Univ, New Delhi, India.
Dr. Gupta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naren Gupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Naren Gupta practice?
- Dr. Naren Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Naren Gupta practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Surgeons.