A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naren Kapadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naren Kapadia is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapadia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapadia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naren Kapadia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapadia graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kapadia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naren A Kapadia BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 40 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Naren A. Kapadia practice?
- Dr. Naren Kapadia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naren Kapadia practices Medical Oncology near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenhurst, IL.
See Gurnee Oncologists.