A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra A Patel MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Narendra A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Narendra Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Narendra Patel practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists and Carrollton Oncologists.