A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Anadkat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Anadkat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Anadkat, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anadkat graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Anadkat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wabash General Hospital District
- Gibson Gen Hosp, Princeton, In
- Wabash Gen Hosp Dist, Mount Carmel, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra Anadkat BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narendra Anadkat practice?
- Dr. Narendra Anadkat has 1 office location.
Dr. Narendra Anadkat practices Internal Medicine near Mount Carmel, IL.
See Mount Carmel Internists.