Overall Review

1.3

September 22nd, 2016
He is the worst Doctor I have ever met and unfortunately I have met quite a few in my lifetime. He is rude and has poor bedside manners. No patient should go thru what I went thru with him. He has no empathy for his Patients. It is a shame, because the other doctors and nurses at UPMC Hamot were helpful and courteous.

October 4th, 2012
im in total disbelief
Never have I come across such a rude doctor. He told me there was a problem with my discharge and that the head. Nurse would have to explain as he had No time. When I went to the head nurse who was great by the way he said he would page the doctor and straighten it out. He came back an hour later really had No answer for this guys behavior so here I sit for another nite alone, bored outta my mind and missing my family. Going to send a letter to this effect to all board members at hamot.

June 25th, 2011
Worst doctor
I Wish I could have given him no stars. He is awful. He is rude & has no empathy. He does not listen to his patients at all. Worst Dr I have ever had to deal with.

January 28th, 2009
This man cares nothing about his patients or the staff. His bedside manner is rude and discourteous.