A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra C Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narendra C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Narendra Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Narendra Patel practices Family Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Hudson, FL.
See Hudson Primary Care Doctors, Hudson Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Hudson Geriatric Doctors.