A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Shah is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Carilion Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra Champakla Shah MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Narendra C. Shah practice?
- Dr. Narendra Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Narendra Shah practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Psychiatrists and Roanoke Geriatric Doctors.