A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Carilion Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra Champakla Shah MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Narendra C. Shah practice?
- Dr. Narendra Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Narendra Shah practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Psychiatrists and Roanoke Geriatric Doctors.