A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Chauhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Chauhan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chauhan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chauhan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Chauhan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chauhan graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Chauhan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra Chauhan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Narendra Chauhan practice?
- Dr. Narendra Chauhan has 1 office location.
Dr. Narendra Chauhan practices Psychiatry near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Psychiatrists.