A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Dhaduk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Dhaduk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Dhaduk, FAAN, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaduk graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Dhaduk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra Virji Dhaduk FAAN, MD, and MPH is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Narendra V. Dhaduk practice?
- Dr. Narendra Dhaduk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Narendra Dhaduk practices Neurology near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Neurologists.