A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Dhaduk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Dhaduk is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Dhaduk, FAAN, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaduk graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Dhaduk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dhaduk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan