A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Gohel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Gohel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Gohel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gohel graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gohel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra Devisinh Gohel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Narendra D. Gohel practice?
- Dr. Narendra Gohel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Narendra Gohel practices Surgery near East China, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See East China Surgeons.