A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Gowda is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Gowda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Gowda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra Gowda MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narendra Gowda practice?
- Dr. Narendra Gowda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Narendra Gowda practices Internal Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists.