A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Kumar Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Kumar Gowda is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Kumar Gowda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Gowda graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Kumar Gowda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Mizell Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar Gowda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Narendra Kumar Gowda practice?
Dr. Narendra Kumar Gowda practices Internal Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brewton, AL.
See Pensacola Internists.