Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Office Closed show details Office Closed
May 14th, 2010

The office appears to be closed and the building is up for sale

APS REQUEST-Sharon Deleveaux Bastian show details APS REQUEST-Sharon Deleveaux Bastian
by Tamara Desmangles for G. Mia Gibbons on Mar 3rd, 2010

Hi there, Atlantic Medical has requested an APS via fax on a mutual client on Feb 1st 2010. I have tried calling but the telephone number just rings busy continuously. Can you please confirm receipt of it and if received the status of it. If you call me at 242-502-7510 or e-mail at BS_Life@atlanctichouse.com.bs for further info, that would be great. I await your response soonest.

Doctor is a shadow of God show details Doctor is a shadow of God
by Neeraj on May 30th, 2009

I have been treated by Dr Gupta...He is like a God for me.. Do I need to say more??

Front Office show details Front Office
by 4.2.2009 on Apr 2nd, 2009

Once you actually get to see Dr. Gupta, he has very good bed side manners. He listened to my concerns and explained in detail the route he planned in my care.I am no longer with Dr. Gupta because the front office is not organized and on my last appointment, I waited an hour and half and still was not seen.

Outstanding doctor show details Outstanding doctor
Dec 7th, 2008

my visit was very comforting and a dramatic change from previous doctors I had gone to in past.Very cooperative and courteous staff and Dr Gupta is a very caring doctored. He listened to all my complaints and gave clear cut answers.