inactive

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Glendora, CA

• Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2016
tubes tied and not given the time to think
Not enough time to think about surgery

August 4th, 2015
Amazing Dr.
Dr Gupta was the best doctor I have ever had. Dr Gupta delivered all 7 of my children. He has a very good bedside manner and he makes you feel comfortable.

June 6th, 2013
Totaly Awesome!
Finally a doctor that tells it like it is. I made an appointment because of a problem I had been having for months. When I saw Dr. Gupta he treated me with lots of care. He took his time with me to explain what was going on. He gave me step by step instructions of what I needed to do on my part to get better. When I stepped out of the exam room his receptionist was waiting with a folder full of information for me to read. This is the first time that I have seen a doctor take the time to educate his patient. I loved the convenience of having lab work done right there and then in the same office. I would highly recommend Dr Gupta.

February 22nd, 2013
Dr. Gupta is the worst doctor you can go to. I was recommended by some who had gone to about 9 or 10 years ago. I had a hogh risk ptegnancy and he did nothing for me. Instead of helping he dod nothing but hurt me. He never let me talk and he never made me feel comfortable. Everything was always ok with him but I knew it wasnt. I went into labor at 35 weeks and he didnt bother to show up to the hospital because it was 2am on Saturday. My daugther almost died because of him. She was non responsive when she was born. Plus she was in the NICU for 25 days because she drank fluids and drank blood from my placenta when it burts into a millions pieces. Mind u the that morning before he check and said everything fine. His staff is the worse. They dont know anything about customer service. I will say that Teresa is the only one with a heart and truly loves her job.All the rest are horrible. I DO NOT RECOMEND HIM!!!!!!!!! HE IS A BAD DOCTOR!!!!!!!

August 28th, 2012
Doctor use to be great, now not so much :(
Doctor Gupta use to be an awesome doctor. He delivered my first son and was very caring. I'm pregnant with my second baby and he has drastically changed. He seems very rushed during appointments and very moody. Maybe it's time for him to retire. With my experience during my second pregnancy I wouldn't recommend him at all. He has recently been having his wife which is a doctor as well, seeing patients and she is horrible very moody and doesn't seem to know hat she is doing not sure if she is an Obgyn or what her specialty is. I he this helps!

June 22nd, 2011
Worse dr i have ever had
First visit we went over all my health issues, and previous pregnancies. Recently had some issues with current pregnancy, when discussing it i brought up my past history again and he didnt remember any of it. All you are is Dollar signs to this guy

April 26th, 2010
DR. GUPTA ATTENDED TWO OF MY PREGNANCIES. HE MADE ME FEEL AT EASE DURING BOTH OF MY PREGNANCIES MAKING EACH ONE VERY MEMORABLE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR GUPTA.

March 19th, 2010
He is GREAT!!!
Dr Gupta is a great doctor he was highly recommended, I switch to him during my pregnancy when I began having complication and my previous Dr didnt seem to care. I was very pleased with the service Dr Gupta provided he is very caring and professional. He takes his time with his patients. My complete experience with Dr Gupta and his staff has been wonderful.

January 12th, 2010
Does not spend much time with you at all...treated like a number

October 10th, 2016