A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Kotecha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Kotecha is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Kotecha, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotecha graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kotecha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- The Kingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra M Kotecha MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Narendra M. Kotecha practice?
- Dr. Narendra Kotecha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Narendra Kotecha practices Urology near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Fishkill Urologists.