Learn more about Dr. Narendra Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Kumar, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Kumar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Narendra R. Kumar practice?
Dr. Narendra Kumar practices Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Sleep Medicine near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Pigeon, MI.
See Midland Otolaryngologists, Midland Sleep Medicine Doctors, Midland Plastic Surgeons, and Midland Allergists.