A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Kumthekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Kumthekar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Kumthekar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumthekar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Kumthekar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra Anand Kumthekar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Narendra A. Kumthekar practice?
- Dr. Narendra Kumthekar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Narendra Kumthekar practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.