A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Kumthekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Kumthekar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Kumthekar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumthekar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Kumthekar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumthekar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Narendra A. Kumthekar practice?
Dr. Narendra Kumthekar practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.